Large Petal Floral
Saturday, July 16th
Location- Linda’s Studio, 258 N. Water Ave. Idaho Falls, ID
In this workshop you will be painting a 1/2 sheet large petaled Amaryllis floral. You will learn methods of painting and glazing for smooth and luminous petals. Learn how to avoid mud and make transitional pathways, creating depth.
You will need a 1/2 sheet of Arches cold pressed watercolor paper prepared, or call me for assistance. (I have some paper prepared if you need one)
Bring all your watercolor supplies (you may use mine too!) Photo references will be supplied.
All skill levels welcome.
See you soon!
- Date: Sat. July 16th
- Time: 9:00 am-4:00 pm
- Fee: $95.00, Please bring sack lunch
- Materials are available for use in class
- Location: Linda’s Studio, 258 N. Water Ave. Idaho Falls, ID
- Register with Linda: email@example.com or 503-691-1586
- Checks can be sent to: Aman Arts, 2513 Eagle Dr. Ammon, ID 83406