Pick-a-Pear Aquabord Mini Watercolor Workshop
Saturday, February 2nd
Location- College of Eastern Idaho, Idaho Falls, ID
Join award-winning artist Linda Aman for a fun day painting pears. In this mini workshop, we will be painting lovely, plump pears on Aquabord using watercolor techniques of lifting, glazing and misting. Linda will demonstrate with step-by-step instruction. Photos, references, and all art materials will be available for use in class. You may bring your watercolor materials as well. Beginners welcome. You will go home with original artwork!
- Date: Saturday, February 2nd
- Time: 9:00am-4:00pm
- Fee: $95.00 — Please bring sack lunch
- Includes materials used in class
- Location: College of Eastern Idaho, Idaho Falls, ID
- To Register: https://ceiworkforce.augusoft.net/index.cfm?method=ClassListing.ClassListingDisplay&int_category_id=5&int_sub_category_id=24&int_catalog_id=
For questions, email Linda: email@example.com
All levels welcome!