The Ashley Inn 3-Day Art Retreat
Location — Ashley Inn, 500 N. Main St. Cascade, ID
Dates: Fri. July 31st — Sun. Aug. 2nd
(Arrival on Friday 2:00 pm & Starts at 3:00 pm — Departure on Sunday at 3:00 pm)
“Approaching Abstracts: A Watercolor & Mixed Media Retreat”
Join us for a 3 Day art retreat at the beautiful Ashley Inn in Cascade, Idaho. We will be painting and creating art from morning until evening.
If you are new to abstracts or on expert level, this will be
a fun day to experience the “What If”
of abstractions. You will “Play” with strategic intent. Sharing my methods and materials you can work in realism or abstracts.
Those of you following my work have noticed my expanding directions in watercolor
and mixed media. I am
excited to share new introductions to abstracts and how to think & create like an artist….
-Develop your sense of adventure with watercolor, acrylic and mixed media.
-Come play with texture, composition and color in new, exciting ways.
-Open new territory.
-Be prepared to learn with strategic abandonment.
-Work in realism or abstractions.
-Take your art to a new level with guidance from demonstrations and detailed instruction.
- Dates: Fri. July 31st (arrive 2:00 pm) – Sun. Aug. 2nd (depart 3:00 pm)
- Fee: $535.00 per artist (non-painter price call or email) ($650.00 single room)
- Deposit to hold your space: $200.00
- Large workroom
- Supplies: Included are the materials for the projects; mixed media, collage papers, mediums, etc. You can work in watercolor or acrylic or a mix of both. More information on what to bring when you register.
- 2 1/2 full days of instruction
- 2 nights lodging (double occupancy, additional price if single room)
- ALL 6 meals are included in price, plus warm cookies in the evening
- Location: The beautiful Ashley Inn, Cascade, Idaho
I am excited for this year’s retreat! We’re already taking sign-ups for a great adventure in education!
“I look forward to facilitating your experience to new adventures in your art. Bringing your own style of creativity – personal to who you are!” Linda