Large Petal Floral – Dazzling Dahlias
Saturday, April 18th
Location- Tualatin Heritage Center, Tualatin, OR
In this workshop you will be painting a 1/2 sheet large petaled Dahlia floral. You will learn methods of painting and glazing for smooth and luminous petals. Learn how to avoid mud and make transitional pathways, creating depth.
You will need a 1/2 sheet of 300lb Arches cold pressed watercolor paper. (Paper available for purchase if needed)
Bring all your watercolor supplies (you may use mine too!) Photo references will be supplied.
All skill levels welcome.
See you soon!
- Date: Sat. Apr. 18
- Time: 9:00am-4:00pm
- Fee: $95.00 please bring sack lunch
- Notes: includes most materials used in class
- Location: Tualatin Heritage Center
- To Register with Linda: 503-691-1586 or [email protected]
- Checks can be sent to: Aman Arts PO Box 344 Star, ID 83669