…from the Nampa Art Guild 2016 Spring Show!
My painting “After the Storm” won Judges Choice!
Here are some general comments made by the judge about the painting:
- I saw the work of an artist who worked thoughtfully & planned one line at a time
- She made conscious abstract design & composition choices, slowly and deliberately
- Good color, alot of texture, use of line, good movement, layers & glazes
- Can be interpreted a number of ways
- Most who work abstract work fast and loose; it’s great if it works, but most don’t know why